About the Department
The Department of Business Administration was established in the
academic year 2002-2003 with the purpose of nurturing management and professional skills
among the rural students. It offers a well-balanced curriculum.
The Department of Business Administration provides a strong foundation for future learning, besides giving basic inputs in Management. The department plans to provide functional expertise to the students in their area of interest. A well-qualified and highly energetic faculty team is successfully working towards transforming students in to future managers and entrepreneurs.
- To impart subject knowledge, skills along with communicative skills which are the prerequisites for the successful management of companies and organizations in the changing world.
- To promote the culture of academic excellence benchmarked against the best institutions in its peer group; Implement Outcome-based Education starting from designing the syllabus to delivery of the content to attainment and provide student-centric learning environment through high quality teaching and innovative pedagogy.
Programme OfferedBachelor of Business Administration.
- Syllabus in line with industry expectations
- Best Internship and Placement in blue-chip companies.
- Regular interaction with industry stalwarts in the form of seminars, guest lectures, workshops etc.
- Faculty with academic experience and Industry background.
- Promotion of self-employment through Entrepreneurship.
- Opportunities to students to exhibit their managerial talent
- Empowerment of students with entrepreneurial and decision-making skills
- ICT Tools-enabled classes
|NAME: R.NAVEEN KUMAR
DESIGNATION : ANALYST
COMPANY NAME : ADAMSBRIDGE GLOPAL –COIMBATORE.
|NAME: R.NAVEEN KUMAR
DESIGNATION : DEPUTY CHIEF OPERATING OFFICER
COMPANY NAME : TAMILNADU RURAL TRANSFORMATION PROJECT, GOVT. OF TAMIL NADU, CHENNAI-32.
|NAME: S.SYED ABUTHAHIR
DESIGNATION : TEAM LEADER
COMPANY NAME : HIGHLIGHT INFOTECH PVT LTD.
|S.No||Academic Year||Name of the student||Date||Title of the event||Organization|
|05.01.2018||Best Entrepreneur||Loyola college of Arts & Science,Mettala,Rasipuram.|
|22.09.2017||Best Manager||Periyar University,Salem|
|14.02.2019||Equinox-19||Excel Business School, Kumarapalayam|
|01.03.2019||Frolics19||Knowledge Business School. Kakapalayam, Salem|
|5||2018-2019||R. Bhuvaneshwari||20.03.2019||Inter university volley ball match||Periyar university|
|6||2018-2019||R. Bhuvaneshwari||17.08.2017||volley ball match||Tamilnadu State volley ball Association|
|7||2018-2019||M.Hemanth||16.9.2018||Karate||District level karate champion|
|12.09.2019||ICT Academy||ICT Academy|
|27.09.2019||Frolics 6.0||Knowledge Business School.Kakapalayam, Salem|
|10||2019-2020||Harini||20.10.2019||Kho-Kho||Kho-Kho in national level|
|27.12.2019||Business based games||Periyar university|
|12||2019-2020||A.Aparnakumari||12.09.2019||ICT Academy||KSR College, ICT Academy|
|13.05.2022||How to starts the Export Business||Periyar University|
- Mr.C.Sasikumar received Best Faculty Award from Nature Foundation, Coimbatore